SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS - Companion in touring the Philippines

I finally have a companion in touring my beloved Philippines - a CANON Digital IXUS 95 IS.

CANON Digital IXUS 95IS
The past few months kept me in the city because of the usual busy sked and the unpredictable weather. A blessing in disguise of sorts as it allowed me the opportunity to look on the market for my own digital camera.

Now that I have my own, I, therefore, would like to thank my friends who generous lent theirs to me that allowed me to capture parts of my previous travels.

Here are some of the features of my green CANON Digital IXUS 95 IS taken from here:

  • Compact and stylish 10 Megapixel IXUS design in four colour variations*
  • 3.0x optical zoom with optical Image Stabilizer
  • Scene Detection Technology
  • Anti-Blur
  • Face Detection Technology
  • DIGIC 4
  • 2.5” PureColor LCD II
  • i-Contrast
  • 17 shooting modes
  • VGA movies


I am looking forward to filling my blog entries with pictures taken from my CANON Digital IXUS 95 IS. For now, I am thinking of giving it a name.

Any suggestions?

UPDATE:
Feeling awkward being behind the lens because of shaky hands? Fear no no more. Take a look at the 3 of the best pocket digital cameras with the best anti-shake features.

3 comments:

sant June 20, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

best picture clarity..............

S-H-Y June 25, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Nice camera! I got the other one which is the ixus 80 is, I always love canon camera because it take photo with the good quality.

Anonymous,  December 6, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Nice camera. I also have a Canon. (Canon IXUS 70). The sexiest of all the IXUS'. I rest my case. :-)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP