SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Company's First Summer Getaway at Munting Buhangin Beach Resort

Our company chose the Munting Buhangin Beach Resort in Nasugbu, Batangas for its very first summer outing last May 29-30. Coincidentally, it was also my first company-sponsored summer outing.



We left the company premises excitedly before lunch, on-board two-rented vans enroute to the resort. Along the way, we had a brief snack stop over at the Mushroom Burger in Tagaytay. I am not a big fan of mushrooms but I saw my officemates enjoyed the food.


After about 4 hours, we finally reached our destination. The line of vehicles waiting to enter the resort, the almost-full parking.. whoa! Summer is still on.

Upon disembarking, we were welcomed by a not-so-welcoming descent as we are carrying a lot of things. Oh well, no pain, no gain. Hehehe!!


It was late afternoon already, so we set up our things and prepared for dinner. Here are some of the accomodations in the Munting Buhangin Beach camp.


After I've done my share in the preparation, I tried volleyball at the beach for the very first time with my officemates as the sun started to set.



Only darkness made us stop and eagerly prepared for a promising sumptous boodle-fight dinner.


For a night cap, we shared a laugh-all-the-while bonding session I would like to call inuman para sa kinabukasan (drinking until tomorrow). Hehehe!!!


3 comments:

Boracay beach hotel June 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

The place is beautiful. The crystal clear waters of the resort is inviting. I'm sure you had a very good time.

tintin June 14, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I would consider going there next summer! nice!

Summer Outing March 17, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Good for you and your fellow employees.

Few and fewer companies in the country can afford to treat their employees on company outings nowadays.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP