SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I missed another Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival

3 years ago, best friend Ranel shared his valentines date with wife Enid at the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clarkfield, Pampanga. The hopeless romantic that I am, I have longed to bring my special girl to such festival as well.

Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival
Clark 2011 Hot Air Balloon/Air Show
Image taken from here.

As fate would have it, I missed another year of enjoying this aerial spectacle. The Clark 2011 Hot Air Balloon/Air Show just concluded last week. Aargh!


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV


That Darth Vader hot air balloon would definitely bring me to another high.

The closest I got to going was last year. I initially I wanted to ride in one of those beautiful looking hot air balloons. But when I saw in magazine that the cost is way beyond my wallet's capability, I decided to settle just watching from the ground.

When I brought up the idea with Ranel in February some time last year, he said that I should have reserved accomodations way, way before. He said that it would be ideal if we could be in Clark the night before as the flight of the hot air balloons is scheduled early next day.

It's good thing that I kept the plan under wraps. Other wise my words would just hot gas that is only good for those hot air balloons.

I'm looking forward to the 2012 Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival and beginning now, I'm trying to reach friends who are close to the venue.

1 comments:

Asian Metro Tours December 5, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

Hot Air Balloon Festival - A Valentine Adventure Package
(With Zoobic Safari & Treetop Adventure)
Travel Schedules: February 9, 10, 11 & 12, 2012


Wanna Experience a spectacular pre valentine a little different from usual???

A perfect gift to share with your loveones.. The 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta with multi colored hot air balloons in different shapes and sizes.. indeed an ultimate hot air valentine experience side by side with Zoobic Safari and Tree Top Adventure.

Explore jungle trails and observe wildlife at close range..experience riding in safari jeeps roaming around into the tiger habitat with a close encounter with the tigers and the wild life of subic safari.

Enjoy a series of challenging trails of Superman Ride, Silver Surfer or Interactive Free Fall - A thrilling experience of your own dose of adrenalin rush… A nature tripping in a breathtaking view of Tree top Adventure.

Php 1,600.00/person with Hot Air Balloon and Zoobic Safari
Php 1,850.00/person with Hot Air Balloon, Zoobic Safari and Tree Top Adventure

For further inquiries please call 7756443/5705040 or mobile 09064864363or email us at asianmetroph@yahoo.com.ph or info@asianmetroph.com and visit our site at www.asianmetroph.com

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP