SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let Us all Help Japan Recover from the 8.9 Quake/Tsunami, Install Help Japan Toolbar in Your Blogs/Websites

I have two sisters permanently residing in Japan. I really thank God that they and their respective families were not in harm's way in yesterday's 8.9 Japan Quake and the tsunami that followed. I've also been there thrice.

When I read about Mashable's post, - calling every one who runs a site to use their influence to help Japanese people struggling to recover from yesterday’s devastating natural disasters - I immediately heeded their call.

Check the top portion of this blog right now. You can now see bar there.

If you are also interested in placing a bar like that in your blog/website, click here for the instructions.

This is my simple way of showing support to the country that blessed my family. You too can help. Either directly giving donations or simply spreading the word about the Japan Quake & Tsunami.

Also, to advocate earthquake preparedness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP