SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Friday, October 10, 2014

I Voted for Vigan City to be included in the New 7 Wonder Cities of the World

Here is my vote of support to Vigan City which become a finalist in the on-going search for the New 7 Wonder Cities.



It is with pride that I revive my tourism blog as my own little way in spreading the word about Vigan City's campaign into being named one of the New 7 Wonder Cities of the World.

For Vigan City to be included in the last 14 cities for consideration definitely brings honor not only to this famed city but to the rest of the Philippines as well.

I have experienced Ilocos Region Tour twice. One in 2009 and the other in 2012. What left its mark on me is the experience of the seeming step back into the past in Vigan City. More specifically, I as walked along Calle Crisologo. A Kalesa Tour around the city will surely enhance such experience.



This inclusion is major boost for Vigan City. We Filipinos should visit the place ourselves and then tell our wonderful experience to the rest of the world. And if we can, let us vote for it, too!.

I am hoping that Vigan City will follow in the footsteps of Puerto Princesa Underground River which named one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP