SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone!

I hope you had a meaningful long vacation.

I, on my part, had a not so good long weekend. Our trip to Mt. Maculot in Batangas never materialized because of scheduling problems. :( I was really looking forward of completing the 14 Stations of the Cross there.

I can't help but miss my Visita Iglesia days with my college buddies.

The highlight of the week for me is the Last Supper mass together with my significant other at the St. Peter Parish in Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City.

Hopefully, our plan for a nearby tour will push through before the month is over.




***Photo is taken from and linked back here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP