SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Friday, May 1, 2009

How much of the Philippines have you visited?

how much of the philippines have you visitedThis Tour the Philippines blog is explicitly advocating to fellow Filipinos not be strangers to their own motherland. Know how much of the Philippines have you visited through Eugene Alvin Villar's Lakbayan Test.

Just tried it now, and it obviously showed that I have to travel more to discover more of my own beloved country.

The colored portions of the maps shows the places in the Philippines where I have already been. I am at a disadvantage for not having a province to go to during vacation from studies.



My Lakbayan grade is D!

My grade is only a poor D. I intend to do something about it starting this year. How about you?

3 comments:

deejay April 30, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

yes, we should not be an alien to our own native land.

in fact we have so many beautiful and wonderful places in our country philippines to visits and be proud of.

doms October 11, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Retook the lakbayan Test today and improved to C minus(C-).

A trip to Ilocos really helped. ;)

sabrina,  March 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Just took the lakbayan test, I got a C- too! I need to travel some more. I didn't realize the Philippines is such a big country with so much scenic places to offer.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP