SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Friday, January 18, 2013

Indeed, Its More Fun to Pop the Question in the Philippines

We Filipinos are the romantic kind. And almost always, we are glad whenever soon-to-be-married couples comes our way.

The Department of Tourism (DOT) should be lauded, even just for this time, for a heart-tugging advertisement announcing to the world that it is more fun to pop the question with the beautiful Philippines as its backdrop.

I would like to echo the sentiments I read from Ms. Raissa Robles blog. Hats off to the DOT headed by Mr. Ramon Jimenez. This tourism ad deserves to be blogged about. It surely drove me to come out of my blogging hiatus.

It is with these kind of effort and result that makes me say that taxes withheld from my salary somehow still reaches the government coffers and is used productively for my benefit and my fellow Filipinos.

I hope that after watching the video below, all aspiring grooms out there will come up with their own unique way of popping that very serious question. Please do it in any of the beautiful places here in my beloved Philippines. I'm pretty sure my kababayans can be trusted accomplices in these romantic setups.




Indeed, it's more fun to propose in the Philippines. And look no further for your honeymoon. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP