SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Fun, Beauty & Wellness in the Philippines

I have often read that beauty and wellness is an industry that the country can really market to entice foreigners to visit. It is only yesterday that the I stared at this truth right at my face.

Our busy makeshift office (I work in a construction site) was interrupted yesterday by two ladies enticing us to avail of their beauty and wellness products. Discounts, vip memberships and perhaps a welcome distraction has many of my colleagues signing up, including me.

I live in a city that has a lot of beauty & wellness establishments - hair salon, spa, manicure and pedicure among the most offered services.

I have a niece who always often show me her nicely done nail polish, so I can surmise that beauty isn't only for those defying age and nature but for almost everyone.

It's really more fun in the Philippines... because almost anyone can afford to remain beautiful and well long after their tour.

2 comments:

Unknown November 22, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

Thank you for sharing this blog to us. Your right, there are so many place that you can travel in the Philippines.

Natalie,  November 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

I like this blog that you shared about the wellness,I also fun reading about the beauty and wellness.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP