SEARCH HERE for more Philippine Travel Information

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cebu Pacific Makes it Really More Fun in the Philippines with P1 Seat Sale

It is more fun in the Philippines especially if if you get to spend only a peso ( Php 1.00 ) on airfare ticket.

Cebu Pacific just e-mailed me a P1 Seat Sale.



I would have loved to avail of this seat sale. But my schedule for the year is basically up in the air until the job seeker me lands that elusive job.

If you're luckier than me and holds your own schedule, proceed immediately to the Cebu Pacific website and book your trip as this kind of airfare ticket sale do not last that long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP